[kj] INLYGTM

sakarijuola at netti.fi sakarijuola at netti.fi
Mon Aug 22 14:42:19 EDT 2005

I like this song actually very, very much! The day I bought KJ2003 - few
days after it was released - I drove 500 km to north to have a free
weekend. I was listening to this cd again and again while driving... and
that was the song which was continuously playing in my head for the next
days!

Ah... and today it was finally officially announced that KJ will play in
Helsinki, Nosturi, on 25th of October!!! Yes, yes, yes...!!!!!!!!!!

Sakari, Suomi-Finland