[kj] Geordies amps

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:00:48 EDT 2005

I wonder if they will show up in the States since they are not the correct
voltage (I am guessing) and it is a pain to convert.
Did the Burman's make it to the States back in the day?  And to add to that
they may have been in a better financial position to not have to worry about
it.
And speaking of States whatever happened to them coming over here for some
summer dates.
Damn it

Chris