[kj] aftershow drunken chat!

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 22 08:15:08 EDT 2005

A kick or a shove off-stage would have been sufficient, but to whack the guy
in the small of this back with a full swing of a guitar butt was excessive
to the extreme and the poor guy got carted off in a heap, was he O.K.?
    If a Policeman acted in that way , people would nt accept it, so what
gives people a right to act that way just because they are in a band?In his
back as well , when he was  nt looking.It's very cowardly to attack someone
from behind, and knowing that the security guys will deal with any
repercussions.Just because you are on stage,that does nt give you the right
to treat people in that way.
    PW