[kj] aftershow drunken chat!

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 21 22:30:26 EDT 2005

In my defence: I did  object to a Killing Joke fan getting up on stage and
geting ready to stage -dive and Raven smacking this bloke in the back with
his guitar, the bloke crumbleing and getting thrown out ...................I
did not think that this is the spirit if Killing Joke.................and I
told Raven so...............fark that:  I had an after show chat with Jaz ,
which was all captured on video tape and Jaz gave permission for wittz ?? to
get  it online. I asked some very probing questions.
  P.W.