[kj] democracy remaster

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 21 12:00:28 EDT 2005

i agree with you bluce, especially in light of the remaster - democracy
is far better. kj2003 is absolutely silly - it's simply really bad metal
that shows very little creativity. although i agree with some of jaz's
perspective and frustrations on the record, much of it sounds like a
college kid's journal ramblings backed up by standard metal musicians
going through the motions. so pedestrian

alexander, you have a pretty glass house.