[kj] Jester is on his way

Jester M webmaster at killing-joke.com
Sat Aug 20 07:50:58 EDT 2005

Yes , I have landed, and customs SUCKED!!! They were nice, but it was like
a cattle drive in mud.

London kicks ass..relaxing a bit before heading out. Didnt get any sleep
on the plane..the woman next to me snored worse than my wife and daughter.
It drowned out the plane noise. But I am wide awake, ready to play. Lets
all go......

Elana, I got a pic of the Vespa Pizza delivery carts for you. You will
like...funny stuff.

Jester in London