[kj] So...........................

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 20 03:21:52 EDT 2005

It should be a real humdinger ... it's the 500th game in charge for Arsene
Wenger (Arsenal manager) but Chelsea beat Arsenal in the Community Shield
(season's curtain raiser) 2 weeks ago ... there is no love lost between the
2 clubs after last season's shenanigans ... yesterday their Vice-Chairman
David Dein (spit) made reference to Wenger unearthing unknown's (agreed,with
Vieira, Anelka, and talented youngsters they nicked such as Flamini &
Fabregas) but whilst having a subtle dig at the millions that Chelsea have
spent over the past couple of years he failed to admit Arsenal also spent
their own millions on the likes of Bergkamp, Henry, Pires ... plus Sol
Campbell only came on a "free" after obvious tapping up ... anyway, hope the
game lives up to all the hype ...