[kj] So.....much to most peoples regret------

Partridge, Felicity felicity.partridge at financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Fri Aug 19 06:45:19 EDT 2005

Grey and chilly is good gig weather, that way we don't get overheated.
Perfect weather for a perfect weekend.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manger.

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal

The recipient of this email should ensure that it is virus free. We do not accept any liability for any virus that may be conveyed with this email.