[kj] So.....much to most peoples regret------

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 19 10:34:34 EDT 2005

I hope so... if it's a sweltering day the Barfly is
going to be a living hell (ideal for a KJ gig, rubs
hands with glee). The last time I went to a gig there,
many moons ago, it was so hot inside the drummer just
fainted and fell off his stool half way through, and
no one could light any cigs, lighters and matches
didn't work because there was no oxygen inside the
place. Pack your reserve pacemakers, people

--- Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk>