[kj] Looking Back....

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 17:47:24 EDT 2005

great link!
I recall a friend who was big into the clash moving into London and he
purposely moved to Brixton. First week he went and got his giro with
his clash tee shirt on and he got held up as soon as he cashed it. A
week later the riots took place and he was hanging around. Two guys
started harrassing him and he complained that he was on their side.
The beat him up anyway and he came home with his revolutionary ideals
in tatters!
I was in a squat very near the Broadwater Farm riot and we kind of got
used to coach loads of riot police parked up around the corner. High
on magic mushrooms made it kind of strange though!

--
iPat
"You cannot search out reality; you must cease for reality to be."