[kj] So.....much to most peoples regret------

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 17:20:02 EDT 2005

ask mel, not that you'll get an answer
i never mentioned tube bombing. But i think you got the (killing)joke
- strange why people always seem to miss out on irony
delete button, filter to bin. You know what we had to endure after the
feb gigs - you have been warned of an impending tirade from you know
who!
In the meantime, back to Ong Bak. theres a notice in the background of
one scene where hes asking Steven Seagal to do a film with him! Quite
funny really, well i thought it was.
tick tock

--
iPat
"You cannot search out reality; you must cease for reality to be."