[kj] Re: Jaz interview - This weeks Kerrang

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:38:21 EDT 2005

that actually sounds like a really good idea . . .
those hand written books would be fucking cool !

i hope that those of you who go to this show for Jester will have a great time.
wish i could be there!

a video (.avi file or whatever) bootleg of this show would be pretty
special too . . .
perhaps if someone could record it, then it could be offered up for
sale to those who shall miss it.  no set price, just a 'donation'.
...just a thought . . .

~jb.

--
"there's no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation."