[kj] burst harp

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 10:54:09 EDT 2005

All this talk of the 295 has reminded me of something I was going to mention
ages ago regarding Todd¹s take on how the guitar on, ŒYou¹ll Never Get To
Me¹ harps (see what I did there) back to KJ days of yore.
Phew; what a long sentence ­ let me get my breathe ­ I feel a bit faint...
and my fingers hurt....
Ah that¹s better.
Anyways, I wonder whether this change in tone not only has to do with the
death of the Burmans etc. but also to using the Les Paul more?
I remember reading an interview around the time of Pandemonium (I think)
where Geordie was going on about his mum buying him a gold top and him using
it in the studio on practically everything.
Talking crap?
Very probably, but hey, you should always stick to what you do best...

=:¬(crap)