[kj] Joking in Prague, day two and a bit of news

Bo Krogsgaard t23 at mother.brap.dk
Thu Aug 18 06:12:07 EDT 2005

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, fatpotanga wrote:

> Details a must :)

Okay, i cannot give you much since a lot of it was personal talk, but ill
tell you this.

Jaz and i had a couple of drinks and he invited me to their studio where
Jerry was doing rough mixes after Benny their new drummer went home.

The song i heard is called Invocation, its somewhere inbetween Jihad and
Communion, not at all typical for the new album, but oh my fucking god,
multiply those two songs by a hundred and youre STILL not close.

Yesterday i went barhopping with Raven and late at night met up with Jaz
to talk business .. ill tell you later about this, it involves a few gigs
in strange places but i dont wanna talk about things that arent at least
50 percent real.

I heard rough mixes of two other songs, do NOT expect another album like
2003, more like .. imagine if Pandemonium didnt have shit sound and didnt
have session players all over. At least that is my impression.

Jaz told me he wanted to make an album to lift peoples spirits, to make
them feel happy and strong, and from what ive heard so far, its fucking
powerful .. its the kind of album that gets better with the volume level
but their studio has all that so thats NO problem for me :>

And finally, they are SO fucking nice people and take SO fucking good care
of me here in Prague you would not imagine. Even when Jaz is pissfaced hes
one big smile, and considered two weeks ago with my breakup with my girl
and moving back home after a year in east Europe, them just welcoming me
like that is like .. fucking amazing .. and THEN some!

They were already my favourite band, now its multiplied by ten .. or a
hundred .. or maybe even more.

I will see the premaster of the 25th DVD later tonight, and Raven talked
about putting a preview online. No promises, but i will do my best to help
him.

Okay enough, i have sleep and beer to catch up on, i will pass on some
more news after tonight if theres anything worth writing about.

en route Praha - Copenhagen but liking this place too much