[kj] A thanks

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Thu Aug 18 05:08:28 EDT 2005

Well, in 36 hours, I will be leaving for London.

I can not tell all of you how much this means to me. To be going to
London, to see Killing Joke, to be present at a Gathering, and most of
all, meet all of you guys that I have known on the web for about 5
years now. I can not believe this is happening. I do wish it wasn't for
these circumstances, but like Elana said...I cant lose the battle now.
Too many people are working too hard and care too much. So, once all
well, will make a more extended trip, with the wife, for a bigger bash.
That much I promise!

I really just wanted to tell everyone thanks so much for all the love
and support. Cancer fucking sucks. But because of this family, it has
been a little bit more bearable. Sure, we can be a dysfunctional lot at
times, but when it counts, we are probably tighter and more functional
than most.

So, I may not be on line much. Have to pack, and get things sorted.
Make final arrangements for child care, and clean the house. So, next
time I talk to you guys, will be from the Enterprise...in person.

Cheers and love to you all,

Joe

Jester