[kj] OT Hockey

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 17 14:01:00 EDT 2005

Shhhhh! Don't tell Jester. DalASS fans and Avalanche fans don't see
eye-to-eye, ha ha.

Joe, I think the UK has a league with maybe six teams in the top tier. I
remember the McSorley brothers coaching/playing there when Marty was
suspended for taking a swinging stick to Brashear's head. I think a few
NHLers even played there last season during the lockout, but hell if I
can remember who...the lockout kind of erased some of my memory. I
haven't forgotten that Bertuzzi is a weasel, though.