[kj] So...........................

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 05:30:33 EDT 2005

On the day in question Joe the big buzz in the capital (if not the country)
will be the Chelsea vs Arsenal clash ... especially up in north London where
the pubs will be packed with "Gooners" ... that's an alternative name for
the Arsenal fans (ie. Gunners) ... I think there was a TV in The Enterprise
(which is just up the road from The Monarch) ... from memory I believe some
of us watched a bit of the Austria vs England World Cup Qualifier before a
mini-Gathering ... was that the opening "No Fun" night upstairs at The
Enterprise with an Eddie "Tenpole" Tudor acoustic set ???