[kj] So...........................

Graham Brown grahambrown2004 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 04:22:49 EDT 2005

Me and (I think) the missus are coming.

Got a bit of a fright this morning when I got a text message froim the bank
saying that ticketmaster had refunded my ticket money.  I though they'd
accidentally sold more than they had or that the gig had been cancelled.
Turned out that they charged me for the first aborted attempt at 10.00am,
and then again when I was successfull.  Big sighs of relief...