[kj] brainwave or coincidence?

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Mon Aug 15 14:57:15 EDT 2005

Dont know if its been mentioned before,but does anyone know if Jaz knows
anything about the Illuminati or other secret societies,because I've noticed
some things on KJ 2003.
In Blood on Your Hands he mentions 2 ex members of the Illuminati(Jacques  de
Molay and Cecil Rhodes),and the song is track 5,the number 5 happens to be
the Illuminati's sacred number,also,in the lyric booklet near the end  of Loose
Cannon it says:
'some conspiracy theorists say great danger awaits those who get too close
to the truth about the secret rulers of the world'.But its not actually said in
 the song,is this all just a coincidence,or am I onto something?

Space man came down to earth,took a look around to  see what its worth,came
up to me,looked me in the eye,laughed out loud and said  die monkey die