[kj] Passport, Headaches, and the kids

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Mon Aug 15 12:22:44 EDT 2005

Just got back from getting the documents signed, and fed ex'ed to the
courier to expedite the passport. They said I should have the passport
no later than wednesday morning. After that, it is sit and wait till
Friday.

Alexinnyc, you will be glad to know, that the Joke shirt you sent me
two years ago is displayed prominently on my passport photo.

About midway through the whole process, a migraine that felt like 50
kilotons of TNT went off in my head hit. Luckily, the kids were really
good on this outing. Even the lady at the post office commented on how
well the acted. So, aside from the scare this morning, maybe this whole
thing will go somewhat smoothly.

Alex, if I can ever make another long trip, I am coming to NYC to bug
the shit out of you, and bar hop.

Time to go to sleep..no, I never went to bed...zzzzZZZZZZzzzzZZZZzz

Cheers,

~ Jester