[kj] KJ More tix available here

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Mon Aug 15 08:18:47 EDT 2005

>Thanks for that link...I rang Aloud this morning and the lovely man said he

>knew nothing but to ring back later.

I think we all had that experience this morning (amazingly all the ticket
people seemed to be really nice as well!)

I have been doing a bit of digging around, it seems the capacity of the
Barfly is somewhere around 200 . . . according to Kerrang there will not be
any industry liggers either (I wait to see if that is true)

Looks like it should be a mad night :oD

& Haringey Health Communities.