[kj] alleged benefit gig

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 06:31:09 EDT 2005

I'm astonished that so few Gathering members have actually been able to get tickets. I for one was drooling over the prospect of a Cheltenham gig with many Gatherers in attendance, but I should have known the whole thing would be shifted to London. As for the one week's notice and ticket fiasco... well, it might sound petty but some of us have difficulty sorting out the financial side of the equation in just a week. But who cares, eh? There's always more to worry about than a missed Killing Joke gig, isn't there?

I hope you have a great time Joe, and don't forget to steal drinks from anyone on a Kerrang! ticket.

Jim.