[kj] No Joke

Shadforth, Jane SUKOP-OFI/3521 jane.shadforth at shell.com
Mon Aug 15 06:10:06 EDT 2005

Hi Jester - Shit like this always goes down for small, high-demand gigs, but I'd like to think that 6 of those VIP spaces have your name on them if you want them. Maybe they will spare some for gatherers who couldn't get tickets either - let's hope so anyway.

... and fingers crossed Peter has a hundred or so spares...

Jane