[kj] Peace reigns on the list ???

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Mon Aug 15 04:16:31 EDT 2005

Jesus, man, can we all just fucking get along this week, for me...I am
coming all the way there to meet a lot of you on Saturday and Sunday,
and this bickering shit sucks...so, purdy please. wiff sugar and
beer...for the tumor boy...can we all just put aside the vitriol style
of convo, this week?

And dammit Moss, I will hunt you down if you dont show up.
I want Headcount to open gawddammit! :-)

~ Jester...soon in London