[kj] Peace reigns on the list ???

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 04:07:45 EDT 2005

fuck that...'lets not provoke peter'.....bs although i agree with your
other sentiments.
not everyone here wants peter banned or necessarily is in the anti peter brigade
and if people want to point out the faults of others maybe they want
to have a good look at themselves first and the contributions they put
here.

--
iPat
"You cannot search out reality; you must cease for reality to be."