[kj] Peace reigns on the list ???

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 14 16:00:40 EDT 2005

"when old boring kiks off"

 Listen honey, I'm not only younger than you, but im also a lot more
interesting than you.O.K., I realise that you are trying to build bridges,
but don't do it at my expense.
  If you don't give me aggravation, then I shall not give you any, and you
really should nt begrudge me saying what I think. If I think that a person
is trying to pull the wool over my eyes, then I will say so, and seeking the
truth should not be a blemishment on a persons character.

     PW