[kj] Ticketing Strategy

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 14 09:54:17 EDT 2005

But Pete my dear boy, were that to happen you wouldn't get a ticket , cos
most people don't see your posts so it could be that you wouldn't qualify
mate!

******The ctiteria is "posts sent", not "posts read*********

I have a 10 am meeting tomorrow. Looks like that poor bastard is gonna be
sat on his own for a while doesn't it.

*******Dont worry about it, because I shall be late for the meeting as

By the way, in my local record shop they have guy working there that looks
remarkably like you. AND he was scowling at me yesterday. Now I'm worried!
;-)

*******I was nt scowling, I just could nt beleive that you were
contemplating buying Duran Durans greatest hits............anyway I ll be
around to read your gas meter next thursday...........Whens good for you
,Morning or afternoon?