[kj] Ticketing Strategy

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 14 06:26:39 EDT 2005

There will be a rush for tickets, so if everyone here applies to various
different agencies and orders the maximum amount of tickets available and
then we can share them out between us,.................I was just
thinking....if we get ALL 300 hundred tickets, what then? We ll have to open
up our own ticket agency.
    If there are not enough tickets to go around , then I suggest that the
only fair way to distribute them is give the tickets to the people who have
posted the most during this year, and if there are too many tickets ,then
Rangecroft and Tinsoldier will be required to make the effort and get to
London for Sunday, ipat may even fancy a nice bike ride down to London( and
I hope he brings the youngster with him as well, as he still owes me a beer,
not a cheap pub one either, but an expensive venue one as well;-)
   PW