[kj] KJ Peel Session MP3's

Bill Meissner BMeissner at encorehollywood.com
Sat Aug 13 22:31:00 EDT 2005

       Hey all,

   Just wanted to let you all in on a cool website called STRANGE
REACTION. For those of you not in the know STRANGE REACTION is a website
full of ultra-rare punk rock 7 inches in MP3 format. Every month or so
they put a new one up. One page includes some MP3's of a Killing Joke
Peel Session that I'm sure we have all heard before. Check out the rest
of the pages - I've downloaded all of them(and they download in 2-4
seconds-fast as fuck) and have filled up 7/ 80min. CD's full of cool
ultra-rare shit from PLASMATICS to BAD BRAINS to SUBHUMANS(Can.) to many
other unheard of bands. Let me know what ya'll think...here's the link
to the Killing Joke page, but check out the other pages...Enjoy!

                   http://www.strangereaction.com/page/13/

                                                 Billy Goat in scumtown
Hollywood