[kj] Reconnaissance report

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 13 17:50:10 EDT 2005

"good work soldier!"

  I disguised myself as a civilian today and went behind enemy lines(North
London) to gather logistical information of the elusive tickets.
   For a start there is indeed no box -office at the Barfly club and they do
not sell tickets in advance, so it will be pointless going down there on
Monday morning.I have that information from the barman and the sound
engineer(who was getting ready for this evenings gig) I went up into the
Barfly today and it is so small, if they can get 300 people in there then
they must be standing shoulder to shoulder and squeezed together.Indeed, you
may get 300 hundred Tinsoldiers in there but you certainly wont get 300 Robs
Arses in there, I would say they you could fit Rob, Andy M and Mike
Head.............and maybe a Graeme Rowland squeezed down the front and that
would be a full capacity.It's tiny and I ve honestly seen bigger toilets
then the Barfly , but the stage is quite high off the ground so viewing
should nt be a problem.
   I also found a record shop which sells tickets for the Barfly club, the
Barman gave me the address, I haven't contacted them to see if they will
have any tickets, but I'll try tomorrow, does anyone live in the vicinity of
N19.
    PW