[kj] Tickets:Plan of Action is required.

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 13 09:23:14 EDT 2005

I'm currently in Oslo, won't get back until Monday night.
If anyone has a ticket going spare I will obviously pay top
dollar, be your slave etc etc
Neil

Jester <webmaster at killing-joke.com> wrote:
Sunday 21 August, 2005. Barfly.

Tix on sale monday morning at 10AM.

..and yes, barring passport issues, I will be there...which means I
will be there...

~ Jester