[kj] flybar

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 13 05:36:35 EDT 2005

I shall visit the Barfly today, to get any information, I telephoned the
on-line agency that is advertised as selling tickets in Keerannngggg and the
person knew nothing about the Barfly gig, also he could nt say if tickets
would defiantly be available on Monday morning, all he could say was "try on
Monday morning", but I would like to find somewhere that will defiantly have
tickets, the 10 AM box-office opening is a bit late for me, it will cost me
a bullseye in lost wages.............bloody hell this is turning into my own
personal weblog....I think I'll go and take some photos of myself posing on
a bicycle and call it "My Vanishing downtown"..........................