[kj] Tickets:Plan of Action is required.

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 12 14:33:49 EDT 2005

As the scaffold at work wont be raised until Monday morning, I shall have
nothing to do, so I shall go to the Barfly also.
   What is the likelihood of there being a queue, What time would you(???)
reckon that i should get down there?
     Heres the plan, someone get down to stand in the queue at the Barfly
extra early on Monday morning to be first in the queue, then if there is a
queue the person who arrives latest can stand in the queue at the front,
just so the people behind don't get pissed off , the person who arrives last
must bring a cup of coffee for the person whos already in the queue.(does
that make sense?)