[kj] Tickets:Plan of Action is required.

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 11 14:23:03 EDT 2005

Rob, Can you check to see if my ban was lifted, no one seems to be replying
to me, I suppose that it can be either.
 1. I'm still banned from receiving.
 2. I'm being ignored
 3. People are getting tickets from elsewhere
 4. No one else wants to go

I would like to get two tickets, One for me and one for the person who I had
to go and endure Mariah Carrey and The Corrs with .Ha-Ha, revenge at last