[kj] O.T. Doors of the 21st Century

Matthew Burke marsboy1 at msn.com
Wed Aug 10 15:02:57 EDT 2005

I managed to see that tour over a year ago on an "extra ticket".  Didn't
know what to expect, and thought it could have gone real bad real early, but
I was shocked at just how good a time I had.  It was helped along when I.A.
made the comment early on that he was there for the same reason that the
crowd was there, because he was a fan, "that's all, that's all."  It was all
sewn up on the way out of the venue (Jones Beach Theater) when I overheard a
burly, balding, chain walleted biker type utter "Dat fuckin' guy singin' was
fuckin' good, man."