[kj] Peace reigns on the list ???

Robert Martin robmartin at bluebottle.com
Wed Aug 10 09:21:24 EDT 2005

So has the egomaniac, formerly known as PW finally gone?
I almost sent a mail yesterday saying it seemed he had gone and then
he starts spamming the list again with his views on how we all should
think and believe (or we are not worthy of living if we disagreed).
Maybe I tempted fate by thinking of sending the mail.
I won't do it again.
Will we now have a list without complete negativity?
What a nice thought!

Regards
Rob M

Quoting gathering-request at misera.net: