[kj] .......and finally

luke lukeskywalker3 at myway.com
Tue Aug 9 16:36:56 EDT 2005

 Followers............Friends and enemies.        Our leader has gone over to the dark side, he has welded his axe andim the unfortunate victim, after many false alarms I ve finally had my asskicked off the board.   So kids, try to learn from my example and always seek out the truth, ifyou do not know the truth then you cannot make a valid judgement, if youcannot make a vaild judgement, then you are of little use.    I ask you to take my expusion with dignity and grace, do not flood theboard with protests and do not all unsub in protest , as I am ultimatleyresponsible for my destiny, yes I ve had six or seven off-list warnings fromAndy and a few onlist warnings as well, and add to that that nearly everyoneon this list has threatened to unsub(or even unsubbed) because ofme(yet,they all came back) then I cant really complain.     If I oppologised and asked to be let back on then Im sure they wouldreconsider, but if i opologised  it would be insincere, I would nt mean itand I
would nt change, so it's not going to happen.   See Ya PW, Luke ,troll etc etc.