[kj] Re: PUBIC ENERMY

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Tue Aug 9 14:13:15 EDT 2005

I knew a guy who had a tattoo between his eyes.  It started as a swastika, and morphed over the years into a CND symbol, and then a circled A. By the time I knew him it was a large black dot, but whether that was deliberate or merely the effect of successive changes of mind, I couldn't say.

Jamie, who's clean