[kj] Apocalypse

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 9 10:00:06 EDT 2005

I think all members of the `Joke need to get rid of the hats.

Geordie: You're bald. It sucks, and we all feel bad for you. You certainly had a mighty enviable quiff back in the day, but face it, man, it's gone now. You need to embrace the present and let it go. Hell, shave it all off. Go for it. Respect the pate!

Jaz: Stop it....you're starting to look like Wayne Hussey circa GOD'S OWN MEDICINE. I mean, I enjoyed "Raiders of the Lost Ark" too, but get ahold of thyself. What's next, carrrying a whip?

Raven: unless you become the touring bassist for House of Pain, you need to stop wearing the wool sock beanies (or whatever they call it).

Here's to a hat-free Killing Joke in 2005/6!!

A Not Entirely Serious Alex in NYC