[kj] Apocalypse

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 09:22:34 EDT 2005

> Can someone explain to me the lure of believing in frauds?

maybe its preferable for some to have dreams that will never be
realised than live in the stark reality of ones existence.

to me, the singer known as Jaz, likes to play a game with those who
treat him like a popstar. On one hand its everything that Killing Joke
seemed to be trying to get away from, whereas many of their support
seem to desire. Over the years this has developed into a perverse joke
where misinformation is deliberate.

Now is Jaz a guro who is trying to encourage people to question and if
this IS the case could it be that PETER WEST is in fact JAZ!!!!?
if it were true, how would you all feel? Does it matter?

Ultimately, there are some, if not all, who will adopt authority even
though they indulge in the act of individualism, when in fact they
really are conforming. Being an 'outcast' on the edge of society but
following the word of a cult isnt anything different from the tory
party member in the end. Does the cut of the cloth make us any
different?

of course the annoyance of the Peter Jaz West postings was that while
he would correctly identify that he then would fall back on analogies
that clearly showed he was just as guilty as the persons he was
critisising, even though he himself refused to aknowledge that. An
empoerer has no clothes killing joke.

anyway, looking fwd to the return of the next episode of daft vest to
see if the two forces do indeed join up to be one!

> *******Due to persons being recently banned from this list, I have a strong
> feeling that I may be next for a ban and may not receive any replies to
> this(if it gets through), so if you have a valid explanation as to why
> persons hang on to Jaz's everyword, maybe you could post it on Wardances
> board, cheers******

Did you actually get banned Peter?

--
iPat
"You cannot search out reality; you must cease for reality to be."