[kj] KILLING-JOKE.NET : Mistake corrected ! (message board)

Killing Joke killingjoke at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 00:56:12 EDT 2005

Looks like, to me, that someone pointed it out to you, while pointing
out other things to.

http://tinyurl.com/cs8cm

You can delete it, but it survives all.....you still say you r an
anarchist...but you ban people you disagree with....that isnt
anarchy....silly little doggie go woff woff....

KILLINGJOKE