[kj] return of annakin ........intheuk

luke lukeskywalker3 at myway.com
Mon Aug 8 20:03:03 EDT 2005

Keep your distance , Oh dark one. you  relinquished you right to call me son when you walked out when i was but a baby, I was brought up and raised in the light, I do not fear you as I have righteous on my side.........I ve been waiting an eternity to rid my life of this darkness...........time is running out......I must end this        Darkness, before dawn   breaks.............Now is the time, I ve been waiting for this moment    all my life I been waiting for this moment to rid the world of darkness.      You must perish Oh father.....Great changes have come and I ve been asked to identify myself..........................shit, I was also asked to get some soya milk,can you lend me a couple of quid............i'll get some lozengers as well for you, then maybe you ll be able to say sixish properly.      Luke foolyou know nothingLukie is my son and the heir to the darkside.you on your eastside or westside should fear, for when Luke and i pair once again you will understand
true statecontrolLuke, can you pick up some soya milk on your way over, oh and some nails. shall we say sithish?daft vest