[kj] Grohl on the `Joke.

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 8 14:49:54 EDT 2005

I'm constantly upset to see nine out of every ten recent articles about Dave Groh *FAIL* to even allude to Grohl's participation in Killing Joke. Finally, in the July `05 issue of MAXIM (with Carmen Elektra on the cover), Grohl says:

"I'm obsessed with music, whether it's Norah Jones or Nine Inch Nails or Killing Joke or fucking Peter Yorn. The idea is to broaden yourself. When I die, I don't want to feel like I didn't do something."

Specifically regarding working on KJ2003:

"When we weren't recording, I felt like I was on another planet. We'd be sitting there having lunch, and the lead singer would be scribbling a symphony on a napkin."

So, there you have it.

Ale xin NYC