[kj] Apocalypse

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 12:24:08 EDT 2005

The story is old and over played but those words came stright from the
horses mouth.  For him to look back and realize that is not why he went OR
that he was wrong is fine.  He may have not believed that from the get go
and thought it would be much more dramatic to say something like that. I
have realized that you have to take everythign he says with a grain of salt.
  And that may sound a little odd coming from a band that is at the top of
my list.  BUT his music/actions speak louder than words (spoken).
I will admit that most of his interviews I gloss over quickly.  This last
one though grabbed my attention.  MAybe it is because we wasn't
as....theatrical.  I don't know he seemed more open and telling on this one.
And as far as the release being a year away that my be the labels doing and
not the band.  I will say that I am disappointed that the new site is not
being utilized better.  And I do know that it is not Jesters doing.  Working
with a band that has minimal interest in this sort of communication is like
pulling teeth.

Chris