[kj][OT] tattoos?

Djehuti111 djehuti111 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 12:36:07 EDT 2005

 Alright, alright......

You talked me into it.

 But *just* the KJ related ones, otherwise we'll be
here all day....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/Heru418/KJMD.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/Heru418/Laugh.jpg

~A L P

--- Elana Mojica <elana1980 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> i dont have and band tribute tats... i have a
> japanese symbol on my lower
> back meaning Rose (daughter's middle name,
> grandmothers first name), and
> triple moon/pentagram on the back of my neck, and
> this on my right calf:
>  http://tinyurl.com/ajdbt
>
> wanting many many more!

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The
darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the
silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space,
studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a
stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of
the ceremony."