[kj][OT] tattoos?

Pagan scotgothwitch at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 6 08:19:00 EDT 2005

After many, many years of deliberation (around various different jester
style designs), Craig has finally decided to get the Empire Song cover
tattooed on his arm however can't quite make up his mind about whether it
should in be in colour (his current thoughts are it might be too garish),
black and white (which didn't look too great after taking a black and white
photo) or sepia tones.  Decisions, decisions!  Hopefully he'll make up his
mind one way or another soon.

I've only got 3 myself (all on my back) but have another 2 planned over the
next couple of months and kind of in keeping with my theme of Bast in cat
form with various pagan symbols.  Even though I've got an office job, I'm
being rather adventurous with my new ones planned for my ankle and wrist but
in such a way that I can keep them covered if I want.  Although I hate being
"uneven" so will probably have to get another 2 done soon after that to
"even" me up!  Then I plan to get my Bast and Sekhmet in human form tattoos
on my upper arms - need to tone my arms for those though!

Have never regretted the tattoo designs I have as it took me a while to come
up with the ideas (I can't draw to save myself but have a fantastic
tattooist who always seems to know what I'm talking about, advises me what's
likely to look stupid and can work from the props I provide).  I did have a
brief moment though after my first one when I wondered if I'd been daft
getting a tattoo at all but that soon passed - probably after my dad stopped
moaning about body mutilation and "what do you think that's going to look
like when you're in your sixties".

Claire