[kj][OT] tattoos?

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 06:41:25 EDT 2005

haha, yeah, that day was AWESOME! (wednes)
of course, no one surfed those waves, they were about 12 - 14 ft.  One
guy did make it out, but then realised he couldn't surf the waves (too
big for him) and he was stuck 'out the back' until he got cleaned up
by a big set and washed in thru 8 ft shore break! i saw him about an
hour afterwards, and he was white as a ghost and still shaking..

side note~ you can almost see the Island in the South Pacific Jaz
talks about in these pics . . .

getting back to the thread...
i have heaps of tattoo pics somewhere. when i get a scanner i'll add
lots more photos here...

--
"there's no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation."