[kj][OT] tattoos?

sakarijuola at netti.fi sakarijuola at netti.fi
Sat Aug 6 05:44:04 EDT 2005

What others have I got?

I've got a snake crawling on my right arm. It comes from the sun and is
reaching the moon and doing a lemniscate while crawling... so it's like
connecting the masculine (sun) and feminine (moon)... I saw such picture
years ago in a book about eastern symbolism and one old mate of mine
made me a tattoo out of it.

Then I have some more meaningless tribal-figures... on the right arm too.

Ah, and the picture on my chest: a flaming heart entangled with
thorns... Rather traditional subject but quite ideal to cover a picture
of my ex-wife!