[kj] KJ Peel session + new album delay? + tattoos?

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 14:56:36 EDT 2005

Is this the "Fall of Because" one that was on ebay recently?

Regarding the new album... has it been pushed back again? Last I heard it
was October, not September - has someone said it won't be until 2006?

Anyone got any tattoos they regret? Care to share?

It's a grab-bag post - something for everyone.

T.