[kj] atkins latest swindle

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 4 14:20:23 EDT 2005

Yeah, NOISE INT. were a metal label. I remember going to their offices
once when they were located on Crosby Street in Soho. I think Biohazard
were briefly on Noise Int. as well. In any case, they went belly-up
wicked quick. I remember their publicist was a buxom blonde named Yana
Chupenko, who also played in a all-girl metal band called Wench and is
now, evidently, in a band called Shiny Mama.

Alex in NYC